Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Resolute This!!!

So a new year has begun, and with it, new promises of a better tomorrow. I am sticking with my annual “lose weight” resolution. I realize that some people may find this repetitive, but I know that one year, I will no longer need this resolution :)

I am dusting off my work out clothes, pulling out the old gym card, and starting cooking again. I must say I am most excited about the cooking. I finally got my grill up and running and can’t wait to start grilling everything in sight.
As a part of my new diet regimen, I am cutting back on drinking, (Shriek!!) I Know!!
No worries Apple, I will exclude such occasions as your birthday shindig. I know that the calories don’t help my cause, and the hangovers will just jack with my workout schedule.
I hope everyone enjoyed their New Year and I look forward to a fresh start.

No comments:

Post a Comment